September 5, 2008

A werewolf in the house?

Ian had library day at school yesterday and checked out a book about werewolves. According to Ian, the book contains a chant, that if you say it, you will be turned into a werewolf.

Last night, before I went to bed I found a pro/con list that Ian had made to try to figure out whether he should turn himself into a werewolf.

Pros:
1. I'd never have to go to bed.
2. Two selfs
3. I'd be more muscular.
4. I'd be warm in the winter.

Cons:
1. I'd be short-tempered and mean
2. It would be hot.

I'm sure Ian would be embarrassed if he knew I was posting this, but I laughed so hard that I cried so I thought it was too funny not to share.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ahhhh, the things that go through an 11 y/o's mind.

This made my (otherwise crappy) night. Hilarious.