December 14, 2008

Holiday Baking

I think I have a holiday baking addiction. This year I made roll out sugar cookies with cream cheese icing, snickerdoodles, peanut butter fudge and cranberry orange cookies. I'm sure there are lots of people that bake quite a bit more for the holidays, but my guess would be they plan to host a holiday party or two. I do not, so now the challenge is finding enough people to give cookies to so that we don't eat all of this ourselves.

And, just for reference, that is a two gallon tin filled to the top with sugar cookies!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I wish I was your neighbor! Looks great!

I sent my roll-out sugar cookies with Andrew to work...I was unstoppable (at eating)!

Anonymous said...

You could always send some of those sugar cookies to us!

Anonymous said...

Man those cookies look good...I'm certainly missing them this year :)

Unknown said...

so the fact that you made snickerdoodles is very sad to me because they are my favorite cookies ever and i don't get to have any of yours:( stupid new job!!!