December 19, 2009

Some Funnies

Lila is at the stage where she talks ALL.THE.TIME about whatever she's thinking or doing. While it can be draining, it is very entertaining to be inside the mind of a 2 year old. Some highlights:

My friends Shannon and Emily came over to visit on Thursday night and Lila walked up to Shannon and said, "Oh, I LOVE your ring!".

Cara was crying and Lila said to me, "Mommy, Cara is crying. What are you doing to her?"

Yesterday she told me, "I found a little piece of cookie in my highchair from yesterday. I know it's gross but I ate it anyway." (My house is clean, I swear!)

**Disclaimer: I find bathroom/potty talk hilarious, if you don't you won't think this next one is funny.** Lila said, "I have a little bottom so I need to use my little potty seat. Nana has a big bottom so she uses the big potty. Mommy has a big bottom so she uses the big potty too. Daddy has a big bottom and uses the big potty seat, but only when he goes poopy. When he goes pee pee he squeezes his bottom and pee pee comes out."

No comments: