January 23, 2010

Some Funnies

Yesterday I asked Lila to sing Twinkle Twinkle to Cara. She started singing "Tinkle Tinkle in the potty..."

This week at the grocery store Lila wanted to ride in a car cart. They look something like this for those of you who aren't familiar.

Only the ones at our store are bigger and longer. It's like pushing a bus, especially when you're 5 feet tall. Let's just say I get a lot of sympathetic looks from people. The cars at our store also have a cut out in the top of the car, kind of like a sun roof. Well, this week as I was pushing the cart, Lila stood up in the seat, stuck her head out of the top and started yelling, "Woo! Woo!"

Apparently she felt our local Jewel was festive like this:



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Amanda u had me laughing on these funnies....

Courtney said...

Love that she was sun-roofing! I haven't done that since 1996... :)