1. She LOVES shoes. She picks out her shoes every morning and also randomly throughout the day she will ask to put on her shoes or to change her shoes. Her favorite right now is her "snow boots".
2. She likes to watch me put on make-up and uses her own set of make-up brushes so she can imitate me.
3. She is a neat freak and cleans up spills. Sometimes I don't even know she has spilled something until I see her wiping it up with a towel.
4. She likes to go shopping. Yesterday, we went to the mall and as I was pushing her through the mall she started yelling "Yay! Shopping!" loud enough that people were looking at us.
And today, the icing on the cake... no, I'm not proud...
5. We went through a drive-up today to get a Diet Coke and I hear Lila in the back seat saying "diet coke". I tried to play it off and said "yes, you have a coat". She said, "no mama" and then repeated, very clearly, "Diet Coke". Probably a sign that I need to kick the habit?
And, just for fun, some pictures of Lila in her new knit dress from sweetbirdie (www.sweetbirdie.com).