February 21, 2009

Lila's First Haircut!

I either realized I have been slacking or caught a case of "keeping up with the Joneses", but when I found out that three of Lila's little friends have already had haircuts and their hair is shorter than Lila's, I scheduled a haircut for Lila right away.

We went to Kid Snips and had a fantastic experience! Lila is going to want to get her hair cut every day now, I think, because she got to watch Finding Nemo while she got her hair cut, plus she got to pick out a prize and a lollipop when she was done. AND we bought her a new ball because she was so good.

Lila's "before" picture sitting in the police car chair, already zoned out watching the movie.

The first snip!

The only time she cried was when they first put the cape on her, but once she got her blankie she was fine.

She got her hair dried and even had a little mousse in her hair like a big girl.


Our little Zoolander posing for her "after" shot.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks GORGEOUS! What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

I rather liked her long hair but I know shorter is less work for Mom!
Lila is certainly growing by leaps and bounds. Where does the time go?G=ma