November 23, 2010

30 Days of Giving- Week 3

30-Day Giving Challenge
Apologies if no one cares about these. I am holding on to the hope that some of you like reading about it. :)
Day 18: Donated a book to Reader to Reader via Anthropologie
Day 19: Technically, I skipped this day, but I did two on Sunday so I hope that counts!
Day 20: Went on a day retreat with the 8th grade confirmation class and the other mentors
Day 21: Helped decorate our church for Christmas and volunteered for Make a Wish Foundation (For an easy and fun way to give to Make a Wish this holiday season go to Macy's and write a letter to Santa, each one earns a $1 donation to Make a Wish. I'm one of the volunteers collecting and counting the letters!)
Day 22: Donated to Girl Effect
Day 23: Donated to the food drive at Lila's school.

No comments: