February 12, 2011

Oops! It's been a month!

Um, oops. I know I said January was a slow blog month, but I really didn't intend for it to be the middle of February before I updated. It's been pretty much the normal routine around here.

Lila did a winter animal unit at school and then at home had to make an animal out of clay to take to the classroom. She chose a penguin and did a fantastic job making one! Here she is making it out of clay.


And here's the finished project after it dried and she painted it.

My friend Shannon celebrated her 30th birthday with one of the most fun parties I've been to. It was a bar crawl with the party trolley taking us around the city. It was a blast! Katie joined in the fun and Tim even met up with us for awhile, including a nostalgic trip to La Bamba!


Emily, Me and Shannon




No comments: